Speed, Accessibility, and Responsiveness
Motorsports are about skill and speed, which excite drivers, teammates, owners, operators, and spectators. But these elements also present special risks that can be challenging to insure. From car clubs to racetracks, Safehold Special Risk has a solution to fit the insurance needs of the motorsports industry.
With decades of risk management experience in motorsports, Safehold understands the industry’s unique exposures. As a managing general underwriter, our insurance team offers coverage with carriers who are A- Rated, or higher, according to A.M. Best to handle insurance and related services to help motorsports organizers manage risk, control costs, and improve their financial positions. In addition, we offer participant primary and excess medical coverage, as well as other benefits for drivers, crews, and other participants.
Safehold delivers speed, accessibility, and responsiveness to your business — whether it’s providing fast turnaround on coverage proposals, issuing policies, managing claims, or simply answering your questions. Our insurance team includes experienced underwriters, loss control managers, risk managers, and claims professionals who are passionate about risk management for motorsports. We will consult with you to handle claims, from the initial notice through settlement, including investigation, critical analysis, and litigation management.
You can count on our dedicated team of industry experts who know motorsports.
- Racetracks and motorsports facilities
- Race events
- Motorsports activities and operations
- Sanctioning bodies and membership associations
- Owners and sponsors
- Car clubs
- Driving and race schools
- Off-track coverage
In everything we do, we focus on providing the right solutions - at competitive price:
- Participant accident coverage. We offer access to primary and excess medical coverage, as well as other benefits for drivers, crews, and other participants.
- General liability coverage. This program provides access to coverage for risks and exposures related to your specific racing events and activities, including:
- Owners and sponsors
- Tracks and facilities
- Excess limits. This protection offers higher liability limits than are typically available in standard policies.
- Claims management. Our professionals will consult with you through the entire claims process, providing knowledge and guidance from initial notice through settlement - including investigation, critical analysis, and litigation management.