Professional Liability Protection for Dentists
The Safehold Dentist Professional Plus Program offers specialized professional liability and commercial insurance protection for dentists. With more than 25 years of service to dental clients, our knowledgeable customer service team is committed to helping with customized risk solutions for your practice and business exposures.
Professional liability is not a commodity and under our program we have tailored coverage plans available for existing practices, new dentists starting their own practice, as well as dental students. Working with an insurer that will defend your reputation is important and Safehold has confidently built a relationship with one of the nation’s premier dental malpractice insurers.
Business professionals face complex financial risk of loss from a variety of exposures. Safehold’s Dentist Professional Plus Program offers a suite of coverage options for protection against property and business income losses, general liability claims and workers’ compensation obligations. Let our team examine your specific needs and help you understand the benefits and advantages available through Safehold Special Risk.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Pediatric Dentists
- Occurrence and claims made professional liability
- Pure consent-to-settle with exception as permitted by state law
- “Tail” coverage is included at retirement if insured for one year
- Malpractice at $1M/$3M with higher available limits
- Businessowners property and liability expanded protection
- Special coverage options for medical and diagnostic equipment
- Broadened business income and extra expense coverage
- Employee dishonesty and crime
- Employment related practices liability