Access to Specialized Coverage
The metalworking industry faces many unique risks – from damage to specialized equipment to safety incidents caused by the dangerous tools used in the profession. These potentially hazardous work conditions require a comprehensive risk management program specifically designed for metalworkers.
The Safehold Special Risk Metalworkers’ Program offers an ISO-based form with customized coverage endorsements to meet the needs of contract manufacturers in the precision tool and manufacturing industry. Our Metalworkers’ program is affiliated with the National Tooling and Machining Association (NTMA) and provides comprehensive options, including Property, Equipment Breakdown, Inland Marine, Crime, General Liability, Commercial Auto, Umbrella and Workers’ Compensation.
Whether protecting a small, local shop or a national production facility with hundreds of employees, the Safehold Special Risk Metalworkers’ Program provides access to specialized coverage options, dedicated specialists, and quick and efficient claims administration.
- NTMA members receive access to aircraft products liability and tailored property enhancement endorsements
- Ability to schedule off-premises customers' goods limits as needed for plating, heat treating, or other processing needs
- Specialized loss control/risk management services
- Property and casualty
- General liability auto liability coverage enhancements
- Product liability
- Commercial auto
- Workers' compensation
- Loss of business income
- Equipment breakdown
- Inland marine
- Employment practices liability