Comprehensive Protection is our Primary Focus
While making ice is straightforward, operating an ice house vending business can be quite complex. From the mechanical breakdown of specialized ice making equipment to physical property damage, there are many risk management considerations. Comprehensive protection of this significant investment is the primary focus of the Safehold Special Risk Ice House Vending Program. Our dedicated insurance team simplifies coverage options and recommends industry-specific solutions because we know the ice house vending business.
Whether we’re talking about a single ice house or multiple locations across state lines, the Safehold ice house vending solution combines a range of coverages, such as property and liability, under a single policy to ensure the right protections are in place at competitive prices.
As a managing general underwriter, Safehold offers access to insurance coverage from national carriers. Our experienced insurance team offers expedited quotes, coverage binders, invoicing, endorsements, and policy issuance. Contact us today to learn how we can customize insurance solutions for the complex needs of ice house vending businesses.
The Safehold Ice House Vending Program includes:
- Electronic data loss
- Interruption of computer operations
- Electronic commerce interruption
- Accounts receivable
- Loss of valuable papers and records
- Lock and key replacement
- Employee dishonesty
- Damage to outdoor signs
- Loss of money and securities
Liability and Medical Expenses
- Products/completed operations aggregate
- Other than products/completed operations aggregate
- Damage to premises rented to you
- Medical expenses
- Hired and non-owned automobile liability
Options available: $1,000, $1,500 or $2,500; in Tier 1 and 2, a 5% wind deductible applies.
Maximum Total Insured Value (TIV)
- Up to $175,000 per location
- $5,000 business personal property (BPP); $25,000 business income and extra expense (I/EE)
- $1 million/$2 million/$2 million with $5,000 medical expense and $250,000 hired and non-owned automobile liability (H/NO)
- All Florida risks with more than 10 locations, are subject to underwriting approval
- Stations must be stationary units situated on a solid foundation, such as concrete
- Stations may not be mobile or able to be moved unless deconstructed
Ready to Get Started?
Contact us to explore how Safehold can tailor a comprehensive package to meet your specialized insurance needs.
Territory: National, some exclusions